POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For men only ... (105KB bu) : For men only ... (105KB bu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:09:55 EDT (-0400)
  For men only ... (105KB bu)
From: Hartmut Wagener
Date: 3 Feb 2000 18:16:26
Message: <389a0c4a@news.povray.org>
Hi,

this is my newest project, a Philishave-Shaver ...

As usal for me, the 3D-data is done in CADdy++ MA (a german CAD-program) and
converted from STL to POV with my STL2POV-converter (available at
http://www.killozap.de).

seen many times before, but this is the first rendering ...

As you can see, the rest of the shaver is in progress. The electric parts

for about 15 years ...

Comments?

Hartmut

Post a reply to this message